Followers

Monday 31 December 2012

PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE


An Angel gifts
a magical wings to me,
which takes me
to the past in present,

My past
is full of passion
and poison,

I came across
want and haunt,
I came across
flight and plight,
I came across
twist and worst,
It's namby- pamby.

I depart from past,
everything manifest
before me,
I stumble and feel
humble,
to look back my past........

In hurly-burly
present,
my blithe
mind,
wanders everywhere,
mystifies my life,
I fly with my
magical wings and
swing in sky......
to foresee my
vociferous and
victorious
future,

Almighty
take away
falsity and present
a pretty life to live
with indemnity....!!!!!!




7 comments:

  1. thats one sans 'love' yet beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. @deeps,here whether sans exposes(THE MEANING) "without"...!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, usually all ur poems revolves around LOVE, but not this, thats y i said so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear its not a magical wings ... keep it magical wings or a magical wing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear...for your comment n correction..its my initial stage in writing so I need someone to guide me.

      Delete
  5. almost a year :P
    enjoy the festive season ahead..
    may you have a grace-filled Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete